Total hits on xxxxxxx.html Starting Date Goes Here the vacationalist: Poland uses veto power.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Poland uses veto power.

Last night I couldn’t sleep, and I decided to write a blog to fill my time. It was posted at around three in the morning, and by five, Patryk had sent me a message requesting that I remove a large portion of it from public eye. My first reaction was that of bitter resentment. Who the hell was he? Why should it matter what I write, even if it does concern him? But this thought was irrational. If he doesn’t want me writing things that involve him it is completely understandable. But he and I already had this conversation of boundaries. I asked him if it was a problem to write certain things. He told me it was fine, and should write anything I wanted to, and people who read it and didn’t like it would just have to deal with it.

This is the second point of contention my blog has created in our relationship. A mutual friend mentioned something about my blog in front of Patryk. He felt betrayed. He had been unaware that I even had a blog, let along people who read it. (hi mom!) He felt that I was leading, in his words, “some kind of double life.” But that was just momentary, and he began reading it, and every time I did something stupid, he would suggest it as a good blog entry. Bastard. But he made it clear he cared not what I wrote, and enjoyed that I had a new activity with which to employ my time. That is until last night.

So my boyfriend vetoed last night’s entry. Fine. Understandable. Not what we had agreed upon, but I am reasonable. Since you have removed one of my entries, now you must replace it with one of your own. This is your challenge: within one week from today, (1-26-07, 19:50 GMT-8) you must write your own blog to replace the one you have taken from me. So, my darling Patryk, if you fail to comply within the time given, the origional blog will be reposted.

And this time, the US holds veto power.

8 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maby you should write something about me? It would be very interesting for all your loyal readers...

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to mark this blog entry down in the "off stage drama" column.

I'm going to mark this comment, Tomek's and Viking's down in the "passive agressive" column. Though, were this the passive agressive olympics, I think we might be hearing the Polish national anthem?

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not yet.

Now I'm waiting for "patryk's" blog entry.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger adam said...

update:

I have received a blog from patryk to be posted. so the obligation has been fulfilled. but being his first blog, he didnt really know what to say and did a bit of rambling with no real story. Since i love him so very much, he has been given an opportunity to give it a second go, and should be here within 24 hours.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damnit i missed the original as well.
poland misses u

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home